Welcome to Northwest Laboratory
Our state-of-the-art, full-service laboratory is located in Bellingham, WA. From preventive screens to diagnostic testing, with access to a team of physicians for consultation when needed, Northwest Laboratory (NWL) offers an extensive menu of laboratory testing services to help healthcare providers and organizations make informed decisions. For a complete list of tests available, click here..
Your Health. Your Lab.
Why Turn to NWL?
Northwest Laboratory provides true state-of-the-art expertise and technology. Whether your specimens are delivered by a trusted national courier or locally through our own courier pickup service, they will be handled with precision at Northwest Laboratory by our highly skilled laboratory technicians who evaluate each sample. Specimens requiring additional specialized testing that is not performed by Northwest Laboratory are carefully packaged and sent out to a national reference laboratory for analysis.
If there is a question on a specimen or a result, our laboratory team consults with the physicians in our highly regarded sister company, NW Pathology (NWP). As a result, Northwest Laboratory provides the advantage of state-of-the-art laboratory testing services, plus quick access to an expert team of doctors for consultation when needed.
NWL and NWP provide you with a highly respected healthcare team, working together to best serve clients and their patients both in Washington State and throughout our country.
Why choose the team of Northwest Laboratory & Northwest Pathology?
Together, we provide:
- A full histology laboratory that operates round-the-clock.
- An immunohistochemistry laboratory with an extensive IHC menu.
- Hematology, Coagulation, Chemistry, Microbiology testing.
- Expert Women’s Health and Molecular testing capabilities.
- An extensive, highly efficient delivery system and a state-of-the-art laboratory information system (LIS) with direct interfacing to electronic medical records systems.
- Primary pathology offices and laboratory facilities in Bellingham, WA, with additional pathology offices in Mt. Vernon, WA and Port Angeles, WA.
- Testing services to medical organizations in 37 states.
- Comprehensive pathology services to 13 hospitals and more than 100 outpatient clinics in Washington and Alaska.
- Medical directorship for the clinical laboratories at many of our affiliated hospitals.
Simply put, we are a trusted national and local healthcare partner.
3548 Meridian Street,
Bellingham, WA 98225
Monday – Friday
6:00 AM – 7:00 PM
8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Pediatric draw accommodations at this location.
Additional draw station located at:
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Closed for lunch from 12:30-1:00 PM